So I am so very pleased to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Brin over at Brin’s Book Blog. Thank you so much Brin, you rock!! Everyone go check out her fantastic blog!
The rules for this nomination include:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a student at Northern Arizona University.
- I am 100% Italian and proud of it!! Italian is my soul food!
- In the past 6 months or so I have become a diehard Supernatural fan and I love Dean Winchester with all of my being!
- I have what is probably an unhealthy addiction to chocolate.
- I am one of the few people who bring my Kindle to the gym so I can read on the treadmill/elliptical.
- I am a huge fan of alternative/rock music! Favorite bands include: Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Panic! At the Disco, Breaking Benjamin and a plethora of others.
- One of my short stories was published this year in the first ever Young Adult anthology for Arizona young writers. The book is titled Bloom and you can buy it on Amazon here! My story is titled “I Should Have Taken the Stairs.” (eventually once I get it copy written I will post it on my blog).
I Nominate the Following Blogs:
Amy @Read What I Like
Kirsten @Reading My Reality
Carrie @Book Consumed Diva
The lovely ladies @Book Gossips
Emma @A World of Books
Jordan @Trusty Page Turners
You are by no means obligated to participate. It’s just a fun way to spread the blog lovin! Thanks again Brin for the nomination!