This meme has moved from The Broke and the Bookish to The Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is definitely a tricky one. And quite honestly I know I’m only going to be able to reach these during the first half of the year. I potentially could start Physical Therapy school in the Fall, but if that doesn’t pan out, then I will for sure be starting in the early Summer. Thus, I have a limited window to really delve into all things bookish. So I will do my best with what I have.
1. Read more: This kind of goes without saying, but I really plan to this time. My life leading up to my undergrad graduation was absolute insanity, and my reading habits went to SH**. I was sad at how little I was able to read this past year. That will definitely be changing in 2018. And you know what? It already has!
2.Explore more blogs: I can’t wait to dive back into my news feed and actively read more book reviews. I honestly cannot remember the last time I did that on WordPress. I know, I’m ashamed.
3. Post more to my Bookstagram: I am most definitely a mediocre bookstagrammer, but I sure do love taking book pics and seeing everyone else’s creativity shine through the books they love. I have already started to commit to posting to it a few times a week! Give it a follow if you’d like: @escapeinsidethepages
4. Post more on my blog: another one that goes without saying. I’d like to start posting more than just book reviews. Sometimes it’s nice to just talk about life. I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting since graduating college, and I’d love to share some of that with you guys.
5. Read the books I said I was going to read last year: need I say more?
6. Do more Top Ten Tuesday Posts: well look at that, I’m already making good on my word….
7. Finish Rereading Harry Potter….Again: This is waaaaaay over due. I stopped my reread of the HP series back in Spring of 2017. I am on book 5 again. Granted I’ve read each of these books all at least twice, some 4 times, but I needed to finish them in order. I also really enjoyed writing my book vs movie posts as I finished reading them, so I’d really love to get back to them.
8. Be sure not to forget to read while in PT school: I want to make sure that no matter how stressed out I get during PT school, that I always have a book to come back to at the end of the day. A book to escape to (pun intended) when the going gets tough. Cause that’s truly what helps keep my sanity, and I’m going to need it during what is sure to be the most difficult (but gratifying) time of my life.
9. Write more: I have a side-project book that I’ve been gradually adding to over the past four years. Unfortunately, it’s rare that I get inspired to add more to it. I would love to finally sit down and add more to the story.
10. Share more of my daily bookishness with social media: I figure, while I have the time to, might as well share more bookish shenanigans with the world. I’m really terrible about actively tweeting or posting to my insta-story, so here’s hoping I can find more reasons to share. I want to be more active with my fellow readers overall.