This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Yes I know these Top Ten Tuesday posts are few and far between. I’m a science major sophomore in college. Enough said. Anyway…I can’t pass up this post!! So instead of studying for my Organic Chemistry exam this Friday I’m writing this! If you’re a regular reader of my blog then you’ve seen my Musical Mondays posts, naturally when I saw a music themed Top Ten Tuesday I jumped on the opportunity to share more songs! And how cool of a topic is this?
**Each song is linked to Youtube**
1. Frontline by Pillar: I can just see this song being a book (in fact I’ve shared it on a Musical Mondays post before) but it would be some kind of epic battle between sides, with a struggle for victory against a seemingly insurmountable enemy.
2. Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars: This is probably one of the most beautifully romantic and simultaneously heartbreaking songs I know! This book would be about a tumultuous romance between two destructive personalities but in the end the two are just meant to be.
3. Your Betrayal by Bullet For My Valentine: This song is just straight up badass! This book would be a paranormal romance about an avenging angel who struggles between good and evil and succombing to his darker urges to kill rather than bring justice to sinners, all the while falling in love with one of his victims.
4. Misguided Ghosts by Paramore: A supernatural story about a person in limbo or something like that.
5. The Crazy Ones by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: This would just be the cutest quirkiest romance!
6. Be My Escape by Relient K: My all time favorite song and it would make such a memorable story of redemption.
7. This is Gonna Hurt by Sixx: A.M.: Another epic supernatural story, involving a trip to Hell and action packed battle sequences ( I already feel like this song describes the show Supernatural SO well!).
8.The Antitode by Story of the Year: A dystopian biological warfare aftermath novel that involves time travel. May sound like a stretch, but look up the lyrics! This song almost reminds me of The Twelve Monkeys now that I think about it.
9. Killing Strangers by Marilyn Manson: Yes this song is practically the theme for the movie John Wick but it would make a pretty awesome book too, probably about assassins or even just people forced to do the unthinkable in order to protect the people they care about.
10. Miss Missing You by Fall Out Boy: I could see this being an inspirational story about moving on.