This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten Books That Would Be On My Syllabus If I Taught _____ 101. So naturally I chose Paranormal Romance! It’s one of my most read genres! Here they are in no particular order! All of these books have classic elements of a typical paranormal romance yet they each bring their own unique story and twists to the table. Some of these could also be considered science fiction/fantasy but to me they’re primarily paranormal.
2. Inescapable (Premonition Series #1) by Amy Bartol
3. Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter
4. White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer Armentrout
5. Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee
6. Prince of Wolves (Grey Wolves #1) by Quinn Loftis
7. Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) by C.C. Hunter
8. Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
9. Captured (Captive #1) by Erica Stevens
10. Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White