This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors! This is both an easy and difficult topic to post about! Some of these authors have been with me for years and for many books, while others haven’t been so huge in my life but yet I still recognize that they are amazing regardless! Here they are in no particular order.
1. Jennifer L. Armentrout: Of course! I have read an abundance of her books over the past 3-4 years and absolutely love her writing style!! Some day I shall get through all of her books! If you are a frequent visitor of my blog, then you know how often Armentrout shows up in my lists! Her writing is seriously unlike anything else!
2. Gena Showalter: I haven’t read nearly as many books of hers as I would like/plan to, but what I have read is enough for her to make this list easily!
3. J.K. Rowling: It would be blasphemous of me if I didn’t include Rowling in this list! Who could ever compare?!
4. Amy A. Bartol: Love all her books and can’t wait to read more! Bartol knows how to write a romance!
5. Stephenie Meyer: Yes it is difficult to add her to this list, but I can’t deny how Meyer has the ability to completely ensnare my mind into her stories.
6. Roald Dahl: I loved so many of his books growing up I can’t help but still retain that love for his unique tales!
7. Kresley Cole: I really need to read more of her books, but it only took one series to get me hooked!
8. Marianne Curley: Not enough people know about The Named series and Curley’s other book: Old Magic! I love her books, the love for her books is shared between my mom, my sister and I (probably why I love them even more)! I definitely need to read her recent books!
9. Michael Grant: Though I was not a fan of Eve & Adam, I loved The Gone series. Grant has such a talent of writing high suspense that will leave you reeling from start to finish!
10. Nicholas Sparks: Even though I only really loved 2 of the books I read by him, I know when an author has a talent to leave me breathless by the content! There are definitely a lot more books by him that I need to read, but just haven’t had the chance to!