This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten Books From My Childhood That I Would Love To Revisit. These are the books that I remember loving and actually did reread several times back in the day. I’ve been a book lover since day one! Some of them I’ve thought about how much I’d love to reread again, but of course reading them again is wishful thinking when my TBR list is ever growing the way it is.
1. The BFG by Roald Dahl
2. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
3. Dealing with Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles #1) by Patricia C. Wrede
4. Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
5. The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker
6. Rowan Hood Outlaw Girl of Sherwood Forest by Nancy Springer
7. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
8. Crispin: The Cross of Lead by Avi
9. A Dog’s Life (An Autobiography of a Stray) by Ann M. Martin
10. Meet Felicity (An American Girl) book one