This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So this week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten Books I Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the Past 3 Years. The line between 3 and 4 years is slightly ify seeing as 2015 is still fresh. And FYI these books aren’t necessarily my all time favorite books ever, though some are, here they are in no particular order!
1. The Collector’s Society by Heather Lyons
2. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
3. Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1) by Ilsa J. Bick
4. Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles #2) by Gena Showalter
5. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
6. Just One Drop (Grey Wolves #3) by Quinn Loftis
7. Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer Armentrout
8. Inescapable (Premonition Series #1) by Amy Bartol
9. Endless Knight (Arcana Chronicles #2) By Kresley Cole
10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky