This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So this week’s topic for Top Ten Tuesday is a “Freebie,” so I decided to discuss music this week instead of books. I love music almost, if not just as much as books, and I never really get a chance to spread my love for it on my blog. Thus, I figured this week’s “Freebie” option was the perfect opportunity to do so. Here they are, my Top Ten All Time Favorite Bands, you can tell what genre I prefer by my choices! And of course these tend to fluctuate from year-to-year, but only by the nth degree. So here they are in no particular order!
1. Paramore: Have loved them since junior high! So many good hits (Ignorance, Misery Business, Misguided Ghosts, Ain’t it Fun, etc.) and one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to!
2. Panic! At the Disco: Probably the best concert I’ve ever been to! Brendon Urie’s lyrics are so clever and unique, they are unlike anything else you’ll listen to! Fav songs include: Camisado, Build God Then We’ll Talk, This is Gospel, Trade Mistakes, The Ballad of Mona Lisa, I Write Sins Not Tragedies.
3. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: One of the best bands with the best Christian undertones!! Every one of their songs is great! I got to see them from the front row, only downside was there were so many other bands playing that night, that by the time they came out they only played for about 45 minutes. So I am so determined to see them again! Fav songs: Am I Enemy, Wake Me Up, California, Face Down, Atrophy, Your Guardian Angel.
4. Breaking Benjamin: Such angsty stuff with great harmonies! I would love it if they would finally release a new album and could tour again! Fav Songs: Diary of Jane, Until the End, Without You, Into the Nothing, Anthem of the Angels.
5. Three Days Grace: Another band I would love to see live! Fav Songs: The Good Life, Gone Forever, Never Too Late, Break, Last to Know.
6. Skillet: Another awesome band that I would die to see in concert! All their songs are so powerful, faith inspiring, and so jam worthy! Fav Songs: Hero, Awake and Alive, Not Gonna Die, Comatose, Sick of It.
7. One Republic: They were phenomenal live, and have such great harmonies! Fav Songs: All We Are, Something I Need, I Lived, All Fall Down.
8. Imagine Dragons: Another band I had the privilege of seeing live! They were so extremely talented, and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for their next album! Fav Songs: It’s Time, Radioactive, Bleeding Out, On Top of the World, Demons.
9. Rise Against: Their sound is so unique with beautifully crafted lyrics! Fav Songs: Bridges, Savior, Entertainment, Awake Too Long, Prayer of the Refugee.
10. Relient K: Another band with the most clever and creative lyrics EVER! All their songs are pure poetry! Fav Song: Be My Escape (Probably one of my all time favorite songs in existence), High of 75, I So Hate Consequences, Come Right Out and Say It.
Runner Ups: Red, Anberlin, Mumford & Sons, Evanescence, The Civil Wars, Fireflight
So there ya have it folks, got any good band/song suggestions based off of my interest??