This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So this week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015. Who can say if I will actually be able to read all of these, but as for the ones that complete my series, I will most definitely be on that!
1. The Cage (The Cage #1) by Megan Shepherd; Releases May 26th: This book sounds super different and right up my alley!
2. Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard; Releases February 10th: I keep seeing this book pop up on multiple blogs, and those that have had the opportunity to read it already seem to have really enjoyed it! So here’s hoping!
3. End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days #3) by Susan Ee; Releases May12th: I seriously can’t wait to read the conclusion to this series and I really hope it’s fantastic since I wasn’t too impressed by the second book.
4. What Kills Me #3; Release date/title/cover unknown: Not sure when exactly the third book releases, but the author told me it is in the works, so I would assume it should be coming out this year. I look forward to seeing the all- out- war I was promised!
5. Every Last Breath (Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer Armentrout; Releases July 28th: Ughhh why is this release date so far away??? It’s going to be epic! Book two ended with such a cliffhanger and I need this book now!
6. Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer; Releases November 24th: Another book with an insanely far away release date! This book is bound to be fantastic!
7. Dead of Winter (Arcana Chronicles #3) by Kresley Cole; Releases TODAY: Yes this book releases today, but unfortunately it is way too much $$ for me to spend on Amazon, and I really want to reread the first 2 books again so this one will have to wait. Le sigh.
8. The Hidden Library (Collector’s Society #2) by Heather Lyons; Releases February 26th: I absolutely loved the first book and can’t wait to see where Heather Lyons takes Alice’s unique story!
9. Sea of Stars (Kricket #2) by Amy A. Bartol; Releases March 31st: Amy Bartol is one of my favorite authors, and Under Different Stars was a great start to this series! This book is definitely one to be anticipated!
10. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J Maas; Releases May 6th: This is another book I keep seeing all over blogs. It seriously sounds like something I would love, its super different for sue!