This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2014. So here they are in no particular order: the ten best new authors I read books from this year. Though this certainly doesn’t mean that these were the best of 2014 (that’s for next Tuesday, though some of these will reappear).
1. Rachel Vincent, author of My Soul to Take
2. Wynne Channing, author of What Kills Me
3. Heather Lyons, author of The Collector’s Society
4. Nicolas Cook, author adapting off of Lewis Carroll in his version of Alice in Zombieland
5. Marissa Meyer, author of The Lunar Chronicles
6. Lisa McMann, author of The Dreamcatcher series
7. Khaled Hosseini, author of The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns
8. Ella James, author of Stained series
9. Leigh Bardugo, author of The Grisha Trilogy
10. Lewis Carroll, author of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland: I finally read the original story after always being a fan of the story, and after having read Alice in Zombieland/many other adaptations. It was absolutely wonderful, and I plan to do an Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland Tribute Post in 2015!