This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So this week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is:Top Ten Books I Want to Reread. This topic makes me super excited and kinda depressed at the same time because I’ve been dying to reread all of these books but just haven’t had the time or some amazing book pops up and fills the spot of rereading a certain book. A lot of these books I would love to simply reread so that I can finally do a review for them on my blog! I’m counting a series as one, because I can’t just reread the first book and then not reread the rest of the series, I mean what kinda reader would that make me? So here they are, and maybe some day (preferably within the next year) I can reread at least some of these books! Fingers crossed!
1. The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter (book 1 and 2): I’ve been wanting to reread the first two books now that the third finally came out, and I don’t want to read the last one until I fully refresh myself. It’s only fair to do the third book justice! My goal is to actually own all three books, unfortunately these are a little more pricey on Amazon than I would prefer. So for now I have the first one and am waiting until Christmas to see what “Santa” might bring me. 😉
2. Under Different Stars by Amy Bartol: I absolutely loved this book, but I feel like I don’t remember all of it nearly as well as I should especially if I want to read the sequel.
3.Angelfire series by Courtney Allison Moulton: I loved this series so much!! I read it right before I made this blog, so I never had the chance to review them. I am determined to reread the series and make the best posts ever for them!
4. Gone Series (or most of the series) by Michael Grant: I read the first books in this series so many years ago, I would love to read at least the first 4 over again and experience the ride!
5. The Premonition series by Amy Bartol: This series is one of my absolute favorites ever!! I’ve been meaning to reread them for 2 years now and still haven’t gotten the chance to do so. This is another series I read before my blog, so I would really like to share it on my blog, book-by-book! Some day this WILL happen! Preferably before the next book comes out!
6. Scarlet Series by A.C. Vaughn: I loved these two books so much and would love to reread them and do an official review for book one!
7. The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole: Another beloved series that I MUST reread before the next book releases or at least before I read the next book! I never got to review book one on my blog either, so that will happen too…eventually. Le sigh.
8. Halo Series by Alexxandra Adornetto: I started this series years ago, so obviously before I had my blog, I was recently gifted this book so it’s probably time I reread all of these and get some reviews going.
9. The Princess Bride by William Goldman: The first time I read this, it was with a copy from the library, and I have since been looking for it for a cheap price. Well I actually found it at a Bookman’s last week and fangirled all over the place! So naturally I can’t wait to read it and do a whole dedication to this book/movie on my blog!
10. Guardian of Angels Series by Anyta Sunday: This is one of the first series I ever read on my Kindle, and it is fantastic!! I would love to reread and review them, no idea when the next book comes out, but hopefully soon!