This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit (fictional or real). I love this topic, because it is the epitome of why I named my blog Escape Inside the Pages. When you read you can go anywhere, escape into anyone else’s lives and go on the greatest adventure in the most bizarre and beautiful locations the imagination can think of.
1. Harry Potter: Hogwarts: Naturally! Do I need to even say why?? The most gorgeous castle ever, magic, amazing meals, strange creatures, etc. etc.
2. The Grey Wolves Series: Romania: I’d love to meet some wolves 😉
3. Shadow Falls Series: Shadow Falls Camp: I want to train/go to school/be awesome with vampires, werewolves, fairies, witches, and shape shifters! Sign me up!
4. The Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth: Yes it has it’s share of dark creatures, but it also has it’s share of amazing: the rolling hills of The Shire, Rivendell, (no thank you Mordor), and the mountains! Yes please!!
5. Twilight: Forks, Washington: Yes, I was/am the girl that wants to go to Forks, Washington still because of Twilight!
6.Alice in Zombieland: Wonderland: Though Wonderland really isn’t a part of The White Rabbit Chronicles, that didn’t stop it from making me want to fall down a rabbit hole and have my own adventures there!
7. Elsker: Wales: Who wouldn’t want to go to college in Wales and meet a god?? Either way this country would be fantastic to visit!!
8. Eragon: Alagaesia: Once again, I would love to see all the creatures (especially the dragons) and the land itself is just so different and sounds absolutely wonderful to see!
9. The Chronicles of Narnia: Narnia: Who didn’t want to go to Narnia growing up?? I think I want to go just so I could talk to all the animals!!
10. What Kills Me: Italy: So what if Axelia “dies” in Italy, I’ve been wanting to go there all my life, and this book just reinforced that! I am 100% Italian, so naturally I want to go to Italy with a burning passion!! The culture,the architecture, the food, the men, need I say more?