This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So this week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table. I’m basing this after book boyfriend, and awesomeness appeal.
1. Daemon Black from The Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout: He’s my #1 book boyfriend, so naturally I included him in this list. Honestly, I would be perfectly content with having him as the only occupant at my lunch table for the rest of forever!
2. Reed from The Premonition Series by Amy Bartol: Another one of my top book boyfriends! Aw this would be such a wonderful lunch time experience!
3. Captain Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: I love his character so much, lunch with him is bound to be filled with laughter and witty banter!
4. Ian from The Host by Stephenie Meyer: To put it plainly, I love him and everything his character is!
5. Wanda from The Host: In the book she’s actually an awesome lunch table participant, because she shares all her awesome stories about all the planets she’s lived in. So she would be the best story teller with the most fascinating information!
6. Dumbledore from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling: There would just be so much knowledge to gain from this incredible man it would be fantastic!
7. Snape from Harry Potter: I would want to learn anything and everything I could on what it was like to play both sides and to look into the face of the darkest wizard of all time and lie straight to his face!
8. Alice from Alice in Zombieland: She is such a kickass character and has dealt with so much! And I would love to pick up some awesome zombie survival tips from her!
9. Wesley from The Princess Bride by William Goldman: I would totally interrogate him hardcore about all his adventures as the Dread Pirate Roberts!
10. Alex from Ashes Trilogy by Ilsa J Bick: I love these books so much, and one of the main reasons for that is because of how strong of a character Alex is! She goes through so much and still comes out on top! She seems like she’d be pretty great to hang with.
So there ya have it folks, my random assortment of characters I would take to lunch with! This would probably make for the most attractive, interesting, most badass, most sophisticated lunch table any school’d ever seen. We would be the “Regina George” table, we’d be telling everyone else “you can’t sit with us,” and “on Wednesdays we wear pink.” I had to throw in a Mean Girls reference, I mean come on, we’re talking lunch tables here!
What characters would you want at your lunch table? Comment below!