This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week’s topic is on the Top Ten Books That Will Make Yow Swoon, and though there are many, here are the ones that first came to mind. Here are all those books that left me dreaming for Mr. Right to be the guy within the pages I was reading!
1. Angelfire Series by Courtney Allison Moulton: Will had me swooning all over the place in this series, while I was desperately wanting his relationship with Ellie to work out I was secretly wanting to claim him all to myself 😉
2. The Lux Series in particular Orign (Lux #4) by Jennifer Armentrout: Never have I ever crushed on a character as much as I have on Daemon Black! I’m pretty much completely in love with him in every way! He is my number #1 book boyfriend! Origin (Lux #4) especially has the most romantic scenes between Daemon and Kat which left me floating on cloud 9 let me tell ya. This world needs more Daemon Blacks in it *sigh* if only. Check out my review of Origin here!
3. The Premonition Series by Amy Bartol: Every book in this series is so wonderfully romantic I couldn’t choose just one of them! Reed comes in as a close second for my book boyfriends, and the ways in which he professes his feelings to Evie are just flat out beautiful!
4. Promise Me Darkness by Paige Weaver: The romance is just plain hot in this book and wonderfully real in every way. Promise Me Darkness is so worth reading if you’re looking for a steamy romance mixed in with some apocalyptic schnaz! Check out my review here!
5. The Captive Series by Erica Stevens: The Captive Series is one of my favorite vampire series ever with a romance that is sweet and all consuming, not to mention different from any other relationship I’ve ever encountered in fiction! Braith is also one of my top book boyfriends for sure! Check out our review here!
6. The Host by Stephenie Meyer: Being that The Host is one of my all time favorite books, naturally it’s one to make my toes curl! The romance in this book is awe inspiring! I can’t get enough of the “love square” going on between Wanda, Jared, Melanie, and Ian, it’s absolutely fantastic! The romance in this book is satisfying in every way, with depth and beauty that is hard to achieve for most authors!
7. Through the Zombie Glass (The White Rabbit Chronicles #2) by Gena Showalter: This is one of my favorite series and book two brought forward an entirely new romantic aspect that was not nearly as profound in book one. Some of the things Cole said to Alice in this book were enough to leave my heart fluttering and in desperate need of a guy like him to be real, even if I wanted to punch him in the face half the time, his love for Alice is exceptional! Read my review here!